Hadoop, mail # user - No bulid.xml when to build FUSE

Re: No bulid.xml when to build FUSE
yypvsxf19870706 2013-04-10, 15:07

Hi Jay
     I only get to know the way to build the fuse through the doc Readme.txt in the fuse-dfs directory . The readme file indicate to use the ant ,but no information about using the maven.
     Also I want to integrate the hdfs with fuse right now. Is there any docs about building fuse-dfs .
     Thank you all the same.
Regards

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-10,22:28,Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: