MapReduce, mail # user - Limit on total jobs running using fair scheduler

+
Ivan Tretyakov 2013-11-19, 11:26
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-11-19, 22:01
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-11-19, 22:12
Re: Limit on total jobs running using fair scheduler
Omkar Joshi 2013-11-21, 21:50
MRv2 :)

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Ivan Tretyakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Azuryy Yu 2013-11-22, 00:49