HBase, mail # user - Starting Abnormally After Shutting Down For Some Time

Re: Starting Abnormally After Shutting Down For Some Time
Bing Li 2012-03-28, 06:32
Jean-Daniel,

I changed dfs.data.dir and dfs.name.dir to new paths in the hdfs-site.xml.

I really cannot figure out why the HBase/Hadoop got a problem after a
couple of days of shutting down. If I use it frequently, no such a master
problem happens.

Each time, I have to reinstall not only HBase/Hadoop but also Ubuntu for
the problem. It wasted me a lot of time.

Thanks so much!

Bing