HBase >> mail # user >> managing 5-10 servers

managing 5-10 servers
Hi,

How much of a guru do you have to be to keep say 5-10 servers humming?

I'm a 1-man shop, and I dream of developing a web application, and scaling
will be a core part of the application.

Is it feasable for a 1-man operation to manage a 5-10 server hbase cluster?
Is it something that requires hand holding and constant monitoring or it
tends to be hands off?