Hive >> mail # dev >> Lisk Bucketing DDL Patch

Lisk Bucketing DDL Patch
Dear all hive developers,

Please review the documentation:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/ListBucketing

Since we are close to release the first patch DDL.

We will continue to update the wiki about new information and in the
meanwhile want to collect your feedback.

Thanks

Tim