Zookeeper, mail # dev - Quorum failure with concurrent client connections?

Quorum failure with concurrent client connections?
Marshall McMullen 2013-05-13, 17:48
I'm debugging a problem we're seeing where after quorum loss quorum does
not recover as I expect it should. It seems that I've isolated the problem
to quorum not be re-established if there are clients trying to connect to
the ensemble at the same time that the nodes are coming up and trying to
form quorum. Is there any known issue with this? I've searched for open
Jiras without any luck.
+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-05-13, 23:19