HBase, mail # user - Short-circuit reads

+
David Koch 2013-01-27, 22:29
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-27, 22:45
+
Ted 2013-01-27, 22:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-27, 22:38
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-27, 22:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-27, 22:55
+
David Koch 2013-01-27, 23:16
Re: Short-circuit reads
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-28, 02:56
It's in the region server metrics and also published through JMX.

J-D

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-28, 12:45
+