Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop - utf-8 data load issue

Re: Sqoop - utf-8 data load issue
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-16, 01:37
Hi Varun,
we are usually not seeing any issues with transferring text data in UTF. How are
you validating the imported file? I can imagine that your shell might be messing
the encoding.

Jarcec