MapReduce >> mail # user >> cygwin hadoop permissions problems

cygwin hadoop permissions problems
 Hello,
I have to use cygwin on windows for my hadoop env. I get this problem running this sample mapred command:
 bin/hadoop jar hadoop-examples-1.1.1.jar grep input output 'dfs[a-z.]+'
Failed to set permissions of path: \tmp\hadoop-cyg_server\mapred\local\taskTracker\cyg_server to 0700
I have this entry in my hdfs.site:
  <property>
    <name>dfs.permissions</name>
    <value>false</value>
    </property>
and I still am getting the error.

 I also applied a patch that was supposed to fix this problem, and refered to it in my core-site,xml like this:
<property>

 <name>fs.default.name</name>
    <value>hdfs://localhost:9003</value>
  </property>
  <property>
        <name>fs.file.impl</name>
        <value>com.conga.services.hadoop.patch.HADOOP_7682.WinLocalFileSystem</value>
        <description>Enables patch for issue HADOOP-7682 on Windows</description>
    </property>

but the error persists.

 Any thoughts?
Thank you!