HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Seems like a blocker if hbck failure is reproducible even though it
happens with 0.92. We know about it now... Thanks Elliott.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)