HBase >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Almost there.  A bunch of stuff got resolved in the last few days.  JD is
running a few replication tests.  Elliott is confirming schema edit is what
breaks one of the long-running it tests.  Jon is on the last changes to API
(exposing Cell).  Tomorrow hopefully we can the first 0.96.0RC.  Meantime,
help testing tip appreciated before we cut the RC.

St.Ack