Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper on Windows

Re: Zookeeper on Windows
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 23:49
Hi Camille,
                 I am sorry I was not clear in my  email earlier, I am
talking about both java and C windows clients, I read the note on zookeeper
wiki that windows is not yet production ready , does it means that
zookeeper window server is not production ready or zookeeper windows client
is not production ready or both.Can you give names of some companies which
are successfully using both java and C windows clients for zookeeper with
either windows machines as zookeeper server or a linux machine as zookeeper
server.
Thanks
Anurag