Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RE: [External]  Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.

Re: [External] Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.
The build process changed for 1.5. Check out the new README in the
top-level directory. Also, it might be a good idea to run one of our
released versions, like version 1.4.1 that came out last week (
http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/). Then you don't have to worry about
building it yourself.

Cheers,
Adam