MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: access Permission issure

+
武泽胜 2013-08-04, 13:29
+
武泽胜 2013-08-04, 13:35
+
武泽胜 2013-08-04, 13:51
Re: access Permission issure
You will need to create a home directory for your user(s).

sudo -u hadoop hadoop fs -mkdir -p /user/dyf
sudo -u hadoop hadoop fs -chown dyf:dyf /user/dyf

--
Harsh J
+