HBase >> mail # user >> hbase server incorrect shutdown case table corruption?

+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-15, 22:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 22:50
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-15, 23:28
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-16, 00:36
+
Ted 2013-03-16, 00:50
Re: hbase server incorrect shutdown case table corruption?
I think it is not acceptable to assume proper shutdown... if this is a real
issue we should fix it, unless it's already fixed on trunk.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Ted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Upgrading to 0.94.5 is definitely recommended.
>
> As for inconsistencies in .META. Table, can you avoid improper shutdown ?
>
> On Mar 15, 2013, at 5:36 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ted,
> >
> > We're using 0.94.1. Do you think if we upgrade to 0.94.5, the issue will
> be gone? I mean, HBase won't have this META inconsistence issue after
> incorrect shutdown?
> >
> > We encountered quite a few major issues with 0.94.2, that's why we
> picked 0.94.1. Does that mean 0.94.5 is a pretty stable load?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > YuLing

+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-16, 01:22