Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
Nope. If you don't set the property, then it won't copy files to that
directory, and you'll have to build the binary assembly or rpm or deb
and unpack/install that, as we expect end-users to normally do, in
order to get a similar structure.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii