MapReduce >> mail # user >> Cannot start resourcemanager

Re: Cannot start resourcemanager
Hi team,
Resource manager works now, the capacity scheduler xml had wrong entry somehow. But there is another small issue, I have NN HA enabled and wanted to run Hbase with it and eventhough I set hbase.rootdir to FsNameservice value it always throws exception saying it cannot recognize the nameservice value. I did put the core site and hdfs site in hbase conf. Can you help me in setting it up with namenode HA in new hadoop-2.2.0 stable release .  Also what versions of hive, mahout and pig would be compatible with it. I am using hbase-0.94.12 release.

Sent from my iPad