Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 13:12
-Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3
Keith Turner 2012-10-24, 18:50
I did the following checks
* Signature and hashes look good.
* Poked at the critical bug fixes that are supposed to be in 1.4.2
that looks good.
* Docs and native libs are there
* Was able to build against the maven staging repo
* Ran continuous ingest for a bit and verified, that was ok
* Source tar ball is exactly the same as the tag
* Was able to build from src tar ball
I noticed that the dist tar ball does not have an empty logs or walogs
dir. This adds a speedbump when trying to run from the dist tar ball.
Tservers will not start w/ default config until logs dir is created.
I was going to flag this as an issue, howerver it seems that 1.4.0
and 1.4.1 also have this issue. I thought this was something new.
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
> version 1.4.2.
> The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
> To build the dist tar ball from the source run the following command:
> Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
> Maven Staged Repository:
> The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.
> The only change from RC2 was ACCUMULO-826.
Josh Elser 2012-10-26, 05:09
Jason Trost 2012-10-26, 14:17
David Medinets 2012-10-24, 18:56
Keith Turner 2012-10-25, 13:31
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 14:31
Eric Newton 2012-10-26, 14:32
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 14:43
Eric Newton 2012-10-26, 15:08
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 15:14
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-26, 17:35