Flume >> mail # user >> ExecSource tail -F stops after a while

Re: ExecSource tail -F stops after a while
Took a threaddump when it hit that point. Looks like the issue might be with some custom interceptor code that we have written. Looking into it. Thanks for pointing in the right direction.

--- On Mon, 11/5/12, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ExecSource tail -F stops after a while
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012, 7:51 AM

Can you take a thread dump, using kill -3 not jstack, when you hit that point?

On Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Parag Hukeri wrote:

While starting my flume-agent I did use these options:-  java -Xms512m -Xmx2048m. But that did not help. What should I tweak in flume-env.sh? Not sure?
I noticed that the source for fileChannel was included in flume 1.2. So I tried compiling that & using that jar; but got the exact same results with fileChannel - the process stopped after approx 9.5 hrs (after having written approx 9.5 million records).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.