MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?

Re: Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?
Sandy Ryza 2013-05-03, 01:37
This shouldn't be asked on the dev lists, so putting mapreduce-dev and
hdfs-dev in the bcc.  Have you made sure you're not using the local job
runner?  Did you restart the resourcemanager after running the job?

-Sandy
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM, sam liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can anyone help this issue? Thanks!
>

> 2013/5/2 sam liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I launched yarn and its webapp on port 18088, and then successfully
>> launched and executed some test MR jobs like 'hadoop jar
>> share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.0.3-alpha.jar pi 2 30'.
>>
>> But, when login the web console in browser, I could find any finished
>> jobs in the 'FINISHED Applications' tab. Why?
>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Sam Liu

+
sam liu 2013-05-03, 02:58