HDFS >> mail # user >> Configuration object not loading parameters in unit tests

+
Jay Vyas 2013-01-16, 18:05
Re: Configuration object not loading parameters in unit tests
The "known" config files (various *-site.xml) are loaded if they are
discoverable as system resources, i.e. they are present in a directory on
the classpath or in the root of a jar that is on the classpath.

You can perhaps add it to a directory under your root test folder that your
build system adds to the classpath. For instance, in Apache Hadoop which
uses Maven, we add it to the test/resources/ directory of a module and it
is made available in the classpath for test cases automatically.

--
Harsh J