Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-10-17, 19:07
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-18, 14:35
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-18, 14:58
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-18, 15:15
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-18, 15:20
Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
Adding --debug to the command may print out more things as well.  Also, the
start-up is not instantaneous.  In the Yarn logs, you should see at first
one container under the application (e.g.
logs/userlogs/application_1381800165150_0014/container_1381800165150_0014_01_000001)
and its out.txt will contain information about the initialization process.
If that goes well, it will start up containers for the other processes.

+
Ted Yu 2013-10-18, 16:22
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-18, 16:28