HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Inspect a context object and see whats in it

Re: Inspect a context object and see whats in it
I have put a break pt in map/reduce method and tried looking thru the context object by using the option inspect
i see a lot of variables inside it but wondering if it is possible to look at the contents in it meaningfully
by contents i mean the keys and values only that we add at each step.
Please let me know if you have suggestions.
Thanks
Sai
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-03-28, 15:57