Accumulo, mail # user - Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-11, 18:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-11, 18:13
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-11, 21:15
+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-12, 13:56
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-11, 18:17
Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
William Slacum 2013-04-11, 18:22
I've noticed the InputFormat sticks one in the stack at some arbitrary
height, such as 50.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Chris Sigman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just run a job for the second time where I've called addIterator with
> a RegExFilter, and it's saying that the filter name is already in use.
>  When I try to scan using the shell though, the iterator's not there...
> what's going on?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Chris