Hadoop >> mail # dev >> S3 FS tests broken?

Re: S3 FS tests broken?
Passes for me locally, and the precondition that's failing (passing
null to Conf#set) from the backtrace looks like the null is coming
from:

    S3Conf.set(FS_DEFAULT_NAME_DEFAULT, S3Conf.get("test.fs.s3.name"));

which is set in core-site.xml so something strange is going on.
HADOOP-6296 looks related btw.