Pig >> mail # dev >> duplicate field uid

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-31, 22:00
Re: duplicate field uid
Hi
Can someone explain how the field uids are used in the plan? Why they
are sometimes reused and sometimes not?
And what should be changed in PIG-3020 so that validation does not fail anymore?
This is related to the check added in PIG-2176
thank you
Julien