Chukwa >> mail # user >> the check point offset is bigger than the log file size

+
IvyTang 2012-05-14, 11:01
+
IvyTang 2012-05-16, 06:45
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-05-16, 06:51
+
IvyTang 2012-05-16, 07:15
Re: the check point offset is bigger than the log file size
I am unable to reproduce this if the log file has not rotated.

I know there is a separated bug that when file is rotated, the check
point offset does not change until the new file exceeds the last check
point offset.

I only use Log4j SocketAppender and SocketAdaptor for streaming data.
I don't use CharFileTailingAdaptorUTF8 adaptor.

regards,
Eric