Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Prune Txn Log different dataLog and dataDir

+
Roshan Punnoose 2012-10-26, 12:31
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-26, 13:44
Re: Prune Txn Log different dataLog and dataDir
Yeah that makes sense. I tried both the zkCleanup.sh that is packaged with Cloudera and the PruneTxnLog that is recommended by the Zookeeper Administrator guide. It is probably something that is fixed in later releases of Zookeeper?

--
Roshan Punnoose
On Friday, October 26, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Ted Dunning wrote:

> You don't have Cloudera Zookeeper. You may have Apache Zookeeper that is
> packaged with Cloudera's software distribution.
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Roshan Punnoose <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])>wrote:
>
> > I have my cloud era zookeeper (3.3.5) running with the dataLogDir and the
> > dataDir going to two different directories. I've tried many combinations of
> > the PruneTxnLog command and only the dataDir seems to be cleaned. For some
> > reason the dataLogDir is not being cleaned as well. Is there something I am
> > missing?
> >
> > --
> > Roshan Punnoose
> > Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)