Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Prune Txn Log different dataLog and dataDir

Re: Prune Txn Log different dataLog and dataDir
Yeah that makes sense. I tried both the zkCleanup.sh that is packaged with Cloudera and the PruneTxnLog that is recommended by the Zookeeper Administrator guide. It is probably something that is fixed in later releases of Zookeeper?

--
Roshan Punnoose