HDFS, mail # user - container allocation

+
John Lilley 2013-06-12, 15:03
Re: container allocation
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-13, 06:26
By default, the ResourceManager will try give you a container on that node, rack or anywhere (in that order).

We recently added ability to whitelist or blacklist nodes to allow for more control.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.