HDFS >> mail # user >> container allocation

Re: container allocation
By default, the ResourceManager will try give you a container on that node, rack or anywhere (in that order).

We recently added ability to whitelist or blacklist nodes to allow for more control.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.