Avro >> mail # dev >> We need a new VP for the Avro project

Re: We need a new VP for the Avro project
+1

Doug did I great job mentoring me.  I'll be happy to answer any questions
you have as well.  You're right that mostly you'll be responsible for
submitting quarterly reports to the board about the state of the Avro
project.
--
Matt