Avro >> mail # dev >> 3x faster python reader

Re: 3x faster python reader
Hi,

I did the same for fastavro <https://bitbucket.org/tebeka/fastavro>. I
found changing the current code while keeping the same API very hard.

Another option we can take is leave the current code as version 1 add the
new code either as new module under avro or as avro2.

All the best,
--
Miki