MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort?

+
sam liu 2013-06-07, 03:15
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-07, 06:53
+
Harsh J 2013-06-08, 15:09
+
sam liu 2013-06-09, 08:51
+
Harsh J 2013-06-09, 13:03
+
sam liu 2013-06-18, 08:58
Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort?
Sam,
I think your cluster is too small for any meaningful conclusions to be made.

Mike Segel

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-22, 23:45