HDFS >> mail # user >> Processing xml documents using StreamXmlRecordReader

Re: Processing xml documents using StreamXmlRecordReader
Hello Madhu,

           I really appreciate your efforts. I am sorry I did not
respond back.Actually I was struggling with it, so had anything to let
you know.Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq