From: ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:21 AM
To: Flume User List
Subject: Spooling fileSuffix attribute ignored

Dear all,
I am using the Spooling attribute "fileSuffix" to ensure that only when a file has been completely upload into the Spooling dir,  is consumed by the source. However, files with no suffix are also appended to the channel and then processed by the sink.
My configuration:

tier1.sources  = s1
tier1.channels = c1
tier1.sinks    = s1

# For each source, channel, and sink, set
# standard properties.
tier1.sources.s1.type     = spooldir
tier1.sources.s1.spoolDir = /home/user/flume/data
tier1.sources.s1.deletePolicy = immediate
tier1.sources.s1.batchSize = 1000
tier1.sources.s1.bufferMaxLines = 3000
tier1.sources.s1.fileHeader = true
tier1.sources.s1.fileSuffix=.COMPLETED

Is that ok?

Thanks.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: