Sqoop >> mail # user >> Java to Sqoop commands

+
Cyril Bogus 2013-03-02, 20:11
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-02, 20:28
+
Cyril Bogus 2013-03-02, 21:33
Re: Java to Sqoop commands
It looks like your JDBC spec is wrong.   Can you  please make sure for
SQLServer your connect string is of the form
jdbc:sqlserver://[serverName[\instanceName][:portNumber]][;property=value[;property=value]]

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms378428(v=sql.90).aspx

--
Regards

Venkat