Hadoop >> mail # user >> When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?

When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?
Hi,
For the first time I am about to apply a patch to HDFS.

Above is the one that I am trying to do.
But there are like 15 patches and I don't know which one to use.

Could anyone tell me if I need to apply them all or just the one at the top?

The whole patching process is just so confusing :-(

Ed