Flume, mail # dev - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-14, 14:27
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-14, 23:52
Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
Excellent work! This was something I heard from many people - the wiki is the top result if you search for Flume docs, and it pointed to OG stuff.  Thanks to you, now that is taken care of.

Thanks a lot for this effort!
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Mike Percy wrote:

> Alex, this looks great! Thanks so much for spending the time to reorganize
> the Wiki. It is way more useful.
>
> Regards,
> Mike
>
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
> > wrote:
>

> > Guys,
> >
> > I've spent most of my day today to reorganize the wiki, please have a look
> > and ping me with all stuff you miss or what we should organize better.
> >
> > I was moving all the OG stuff into a new section, called Flume OG (pre
> > 1.0), the same I did with all Flume NG stuff. Also I added a blogpost about
> > flume's memory consumption and will add some from time time with topics we
> > figured out in our mailing list. Of course, add own stuff too!
> >
> > I did some cosmetic changes too (include our logo as example).
> >
> > best,
> > Alex
> >

> > --
> > Alexander Alten-Lorenz
> > http://mapredit.blogspot.com
> > German Hadoop LinkedIn Group: http://goo.gl/N8pCF

+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 02:21
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 09:11
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-18, 19:10
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-19, 07:57