Hadoop >> mail # general >> RESULT - [VOTE] Release hadoop-1.x.x off branch-0.20-security

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-23, 23:29
+
stephen mulcahy 2011-11-24, 08:09
Re: RESULT - [VOTE] Release hadoop-1.x.x off branch-0.20-security
Each of the 2xx release branches including 205 has come off of
branch-0.20-security.

Branch-0.20-security will be renamed branch-1 and branch-0.20.205 will
be copied to branch-1.0.

-- Owen

On Nov 24, 2011, at 12:09 AM, stephen mulcahy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 23/11/11 23:29, Arun C Murthy wrote:
>> With 7 +1s (5 binding) and 2 -1s (0 binding) the vote passes.
>> Thanks to all who voted.
>>
>> It's exciting that we will soon have a hadoop-1.0.0. Congratulations to the whole community!
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but where does hadoop 0.20.205.0 fit versus branch-0.20-security, do they have similar features?
>
> -stephen
>
> --
> Stephen Mulcahy, DI2, Digital Enterprise Research Institute,
> NUI Galway, IDA Business Park, Lower Dangan, Galway, Ireland
> http://di2.deri.ie    http://webstar.deri.ie    http://sindice.com
+
Matt Foley 2011-11-24, 08:42
+