HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
This is what happens when I start hbase.

$ bin/start-hbase.sh
starting master, logging to
/media/alternative-storage-do-not-touch/hbase-0.94.7/logs/hbase-ysg-master-ysg.connect.out

No real problems or error or warnings... but it does not have the same
output that you have in your blog... perhaps that's an issue?