HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-02, 11:36
I also searched for any reference to this directory in the source (and
XMLs, etc.) and was not able to find anything.

My tmp folder got cleaned, and I did not changed any config file.

I have opened HBase-8242 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8242 ) for that. It seems
to be because of ZK.

If I create the folder manually and chown it to my user, it's working fine.

JM