HDFS >> mail # dev >> That append patch in 0.20

Re: That append patch in 0.20
> From: Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]
> Folks are welcome to port it on top of branch-0.20-security
> too. I believe that has been done by some hbase folks too.

We ported 0.20-append patches on top of Y! 0.20.100.3:

   https://github.com/trendmicro/hadoop-common

but stopped at HDFS-1346. This was head of 0.20-append around the time the CDH3B3 came out, when we moved to that.

Best regards,

    - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
  - Piet Hein (via Tom White)