Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper client session time outs while sending requests?

Re: Zookeeper client session time outs while sending requests?
Hi Martin,

The C client (both sync and async) usually detects immediately when a
server goes down without blocking and starts contacting other servers.
There may be a corner case it's not handling correctly. It would be
helpful if you have client debug log. What is your recv_timeout in
zookeeper_init()? How long does it take for the client to connect to
another server?

Thanks!
--Michi