Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-30, 01:08
+
Tom White 2012-11-30, 12:33
+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-30, 18:11
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc0)
CHANGES.txt gives the date as (3 November 2012) ...

Also, I landed 2 patches for avro-c (one that you'd pointed at and another
one that had a patch pending).

 - Bruce
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.7.3.
>
> Changes are listed at:
>
>   http://s.apache.org/avro173notes
>
> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.7.3-rc0/
>
> The Maven staging repository is at:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-099/
>
> Thanks in advance for voting!