Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka user group meeting

Re: Kafka user group meeting
I'd be interested :)

I'm going to the Hadoop Summit next week (Wednesday and Thursday) and I'll
be in the Bay area that whole week. It's pretty short notice so I have my
doubts that it would work out, but if it does that'd be cool.

BTW, are any of you going to the Hadoop Summit as well :) ?

--
Felix