HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Hadoop WebUI

Re: Hadoop WebUI
Clement,

To get the details related to how to contribute - see
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute.

UI is simple because it serves the purpose. More sophisticated UI for
management and monitoring is being done in Ambari, see -
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/.

The core hadoop UIs could be better. Please create a jira with your
proposal and a brief design document. Create separate jira for HDFS and
MapReduce (depending on where you want to to the work).

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/