Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable

+
Bahman Kalali 2013-06-18, 16:35
+
German Blanco 2013-06-18, 17:45
Re: Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable
No, I am using zookeeper-3.4.5.jar against a server which is  3.3.2. I am
guessing that the server 3.3.2 does not support that mode. correct?

In which use-cases do I need to use "read only mode"? Is this something
configurable?

BR//Bahman
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM, German Blanco <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> it probably means that you are using the C client, is it?
> The C client doesn't seem to support a new functionality called "read only
> mode" or "r-o mode" and the server is informing you that it will not be
> available.
> Nothing to worry about if you don't intend to use that mode, I guess.
> Otherwise you are connecting using an old Java API that doesn't suppor that
> mode.
>
> Regards,
>
> Germán.
>

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Bahman Kalali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > In my log file, I see this warning:
> >
> > 2013-06-18 11:04:15,612 [http-apr-8480-exec-148-SendThread(
> > 10.15.9.158:2182)]
> > WARN  ClientCnxnSocket -  Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be
> > unavailable
> >

> > What does this mean? Is there anything I should be concerned about?
> >
> > Thanks
> > BR//Bahman

+
German Blanco 2013-06-18, 18:05