Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2012-05-12, 01:14
+
Marcio Silva 2012-05-12, 13:47
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-05-15, 18:16
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-05-12, 11:50
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-12, 12:51
+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-18, 21:52
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 13:38
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Douglas Creager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Okay, I've committed the stuff that looks ready to me.
> >
> > Are there still things that others want to get into this release
> > before I create a candidate?
> >
> > Note that there will probably be a 1.7.1 release not too long after,
> > so we shouldn't hold this up for compatible changes unless they're
> > fixing critical bugs.
>
> I just tested all of the available patches for the C library on my Windows
> box.  Apologies for the delay, I didn't have access to this machine until
> today.  They look good; I'm going to merge them into SVN now so they're in
> for 1.7.0.

They looked good to me as well ... but I was in the same position without
access to the right machine.

 - Bruce
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 14:31