Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
This will be very useful.

Some new features I am thinking about for 1.6 are replication, CAS,
and Percolator.  I would like to put together a bit of an initial
design document for each of these.  I'm thinking that a follow up
online deep dive on the design of each large new 1.6 feature would
also be very useful.

In the coming week I plan to spend most of my time testing,
documenting, fixing bugs, and polishing 1.5.0.  I do not think this
would leave much time to work on 1.6.  So interleaving design
discussion about new 1.6 features while 1.5 is being polished would be
nice.  So once 1.5.0 ships, I would have peer reviewed designs to
start implementing.

Keith